You can detach baselines and baseline groups from the objects to which the baselines or baseline groups are directly attached.
- Verify that the cluster is not configured to manage all its hosts collectively.
- Required privileges: .
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager compliance view for an individual host or a container object.
- Navigate to a host, cluster, or a container object.
- Click the Updates tab.
- Select .
- In the Attached Baselines pane, select one or more baselines or baseline groups and click Detach.
The Detach dialog box opens.
- Select the object to detach the baseline or baseline group from and click Detach.
The baseline is removed from the Attached Baselines list.