You can edit the content of a custom baseline by adding or removing individual patches or extension from the baseline.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- Click the Updates tab.
You see a list of all updates in the vSphere Lifecycle Manager depot.
- Select a patch or extension from the list, and click Add/Remove Baselines.
The Add/Remove baselines dialog box opens.
- Select your task.
- To add the patch to a baseline, select that baseline in the Custom Patch Baselines list.
- To remove the patch from a baseline, deselect that baseline in the Custom Patch Baselines list.
- Click OK.