You can view detailed compliance information for every non-compliant host in a cluster that you manage with a single image. As a result, you can easily find what causes the host to become out of compliance with the cluster image.
Detailed compliance information is displayed only for hosts that are out of compliance with the image in the cluster. vSphere Lifecycle Manager dsiplays no compliance details for compliant hosts.
For hosts that have the incompatible compliance state, vSphere Lifecycle Manager shows in a signpost information about what causes the compatibility issues.
- Run a compliance check.
- Verify that no host is added to the cluster after your last compliance check.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to a cluster that you manage with a single image.
- On the Updates tab, select .
- In the Image Compliance card, select a host from the Hosts list.
Note: Only non-compliant hosts are listed.An information panel appears on the right. In the Software compliance table, you can see what software runs on the selected host and what is the software specification in the image for the cluster.
- To view the full comparison between the image on the host and the image for the cluster, select Full image comparison from the drop-down menu for the Software compliance table.
- To view only the image elements that make the host non-compliant with the image for the cluster, select Only drift comparison from the drop-down menu for the Software compliance table.