You can delete the baselines and baseline groups that you no longer need. Deleting a baseline detaches it from all the objects to which it is attached. You cannot delete predefined and system-managed baselines.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- On the Baselines tab, select a baseline or a baseline group from the list and click Delete.
The Delete Baseline dialog box opens.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion of the selected baseline or baseline group.