You can duplicate baselines and baseline groups and edit the copies without the risk of compromising the original baseline.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- On the Baselines tab, select a baseline or a baseline group from the list and click Duplicate.
The Duplicate Baseline dialog box opens.
- Enter a name for the new baseline or baseline group or use the suggested one.
- Click Duplicate to confirm the creation of a duplicate copy of the selected baseline or baseline group.