You can change the name of an existing upgrade baseline. You can also select a different ESXi image for the baseline.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- On the Baselines tab, select an upgrade baseline from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Baseline wizard appears.
- (Optional) On the Name and Description page, edit the name and, optionally, the description of the baseline.
- (Optional) On the Select ISO page, change the included ESXi image and click Next.
- On the Summary page, review your selections and click Finish.