You can include a login message with your environment. You can enable and disable the login message, and you can require that users click an explicit consent check box.
- Log in with the vSphere Client to the vCenter Server.
- Specify the user name and password for email@example.com or another member of the vCenter Single Sign-On Administrators group.
If you specified a different domain during installation, log in as administrator@ mydomain.
- Navigate to the Configuration UI.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Single Sign On, click Configuration.
- Click the Login Message tab.
- Click Edit and configure the login message.
Option Description Show login message Toggle on Show login message to enable the login message. You cannot make changes to the login message unless you toggle on this switch. Login message Title of the message. By default, when Consent checkbox is toggled on, the login message text is
I agree to Terms and Conditions. You must replace
Terms and Conditionswith your own text. If the Consent checkbox is toggled off, then
Login messageappears, over which you enter your message.
Consent checkbox Toggle on Consent checkbox to require that the user clicks a check box before logging in. You can also display a message without a check box. Details of login message Message that the user sees when clicking the login message, for example, the text of the terms and conditions. You must enter some details in this text box.
- Click Save.