You can use the vSphere Client to view the active STS signing certificate chain.
The user interface provides the following information on the active STS certificate.
- "Valid until" date
- A green check for a valid certificate, and an orange check warning of a certificate expiration
- A View Details link to show the active certificate chain
- Log in with the vSphere Client to the vCenter Server.
- Enter the user name and password for a user that has at least Read privileges.
- Navigate to the Certificate Management UI.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Certificates, click Certificate Management.
- If the system prompts you, enter the credentials of your vCenter Server.
- To view details for the active STS certificate, click View Details.