You can remove members from a vCenter Single Sign-On group by using the vSphere Client. When you remove a member (user or group) from a group, you do not delete the member from the system.
- Log in with the vSphere Client to the vCenter Server.
- Specify the user name and password for email@example.com or another member of the vCenter Single Sign-On Administrators group.
If you specified a different domain during installation, log in as administrator@ mydomain.
- Navigate to the vCenter Single Sign-On user configuration UI.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Single Sign On, click Users and Groups.
- Select Groups and click a group.
- In the list of group members, select the user or group that you want to remove and click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- Click Remove Member.
- Click Remove.
The user is removed from the group, but is still available in the system.