If the vCenter HA configuration process does not create the clones successfully, you have to resolve that cloning error.
Clone operation fails.
Note: Cloning a Passive or Witness VM for a VCHA deployment to the same NFS 3.1 datastore as the source Active node VM fails. You must use NFS4 or clone the Passive and Witness VMs to a datastore different from the Active VM.
Look for the clone exception. It might indicate one of the following problems.
- You have a DRS-enabled cluster, but do not have three hosts.
- The host or database connection is lost.
- Not enough disk space.
- Other Clone Virtual Machine errors
- Resolve the error that caused the problem.
- Remove the cluster and start configuration again.