Use the VMware Host Client to bind an iSCSI adapter with a VMkernel adapter on your host.
- Create a virtual VMkernel adapter for each physical network adapter on your host. If you use multiple VMkernel adapters, set up the correct network policy.
- Required privilege:
- Click Storage in the VMware Host Client inventory, click Adapters, and click Configure iSCSI.
- In the Network port bindings section, click Add port binding.
- Select a VMkernel adapter to bind with the iSCSI adapter.
Note: Make sure that the network policy for the VMkernel adapter is compliant with the binding requirements.You can bind the software iSCSI adapter to one or more VMkernel adapters. For a dependent hardware iSCSI adapter, only one VMkernel adapter associated with the correct physical NIC is available.
- Click Select.
- Click Save configuration.