You can edit the host customizations for specific hosts attached to a host profile or cluster attached to a host profile.
- Navigate to Host Profiles main view.
- Right-click the host profile and select Edit Host Customizations.
- Select the host or hosts for which to edit the customization, and click Next.
- (Optional) In the Customize hosts page, you can Import Host Customization .csv file from your desktop.
Note: User input in the Customize hosts pane is overwritten by the import process and the values from the .csv file.After importing the .csv file, the text boxes are updated with the information from the file.
- Edit the host configuration values.
- Click Finish.