You can view and edit Host Profiles policies, select a policy to be checked for compliance, and change the policy name or description.
- Navigate to Host Profiles main view.
- Select the host profile that you want to edit and click the Configure tab.
- Click Edit Host Profile.
- (Optional) Click the Name and description tab to change the profile name and description.
- In the Edit host profile page expand each category to view or edit a particular policy or settings.
- View All host profile configurations or only Favorites configurations.
You can mark a configuration as a favorite with the star icon. Those are then added to Favorites configurations.
- (Optional) In the search field, filter the configuration names and values you want to view.
For example, enter SNMP. All configurations that relate to SNMP are displayed.
- (Optional) Customize the hosts.
Make any changes to the available configuration values for this profile and click Save.Note: The host customization settings page only appears if you changed any settings that require host customizations.