An alarm triggered by an event might not reset to a normal state if vCenter Server does not retrieve the event that identifies the normal condition. In such cases, reset the alarm manually in the vSphere Client to return it to a normal state.
- Right-click an alarm in the Alarms sidebar pane and select Reset to green.
- Reset triggered alarms in the Monitor tab.
- Select an inventory object.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- Click Issues and Alarms, and click Triggered Alarms.
- Select the alarms you want to reset.
Use Shift+left-click or Ctrl+left-click to select multiple alarms is supported in the vSphere Client.
- Right-click an alarm and select Reset to Green.