If you already have a Service Request ID with VMware, you can use the vSphere Client to upload the system log bundles directly to your service request.
Request a Service Request ID from VMware Technical Support.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to Administration.
- Click Support, and click Upload File to Service Request.
An Upload File to Service Request dialog box opens.
- Enter your Service Request ID with VMware.
- Click Choose File, and select the log bundle you want to attach to your service request with VMware, and click OK.
- If you protected your support package with a password, provide the password to VMware Technical Support by using a secure channel.
The log bundle is sent to your service request.