To monitor your environment, you can create alarm definitions in the vSphere Client . You can access alarm definitions in the Configure tab.
- Select an inventory object, click the Configure tab, and click More.
- Click Alarm Definitions.
- Click Add to add an alarm.
- Select an alarm, click Enable to enable an alarm.
- Select an alarm, click Disable to disable an alarm.
- Select an alarm, click Delete to delete an alarm.
- Click Edit to edit an alarm.
- You can also edit an alarm definition by selecting Monitor > Triggered Alarms
- Select an alarm listed under Alarm Name.
- Click Edit Alarm Definition to edit an alarm.