Delete a traffic rule on a distributed port or uplink port to stop filtering or marking certain type of packets that are flowing to a virtual machine or a physical adapter.
To override a policy on distributed port level, enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level.
- Navigate to a distributed switch and then navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
- To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click Ports tab. , click a distributed port group from the list, and click the
- To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports tab. , click an uplink port group from the list, and click the
- Select a port from the list.
- Select the Traffic Filtering and Marking tab.
- If traffic filtering and marking is not enabled at the port level, click the Enable and reorder button, override the default settings and click Enable all traffic rules.
If traffic rules are enabled at group level, after you override the default settings for the port, the traffic rules are automatically enabled.
- Select the rule and click the Delete button.
- Click OK.