You can block an individual distributed port or uplink port.
Blocking the flow through a port might disrupt the normal network operations on the host or virtual machine using the port.
Enable the port-level overrides. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level
- Navigate to a distributed switch and then navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
- To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click Ports tab. , click a distributed port group from the list, and click the
- To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports tab. , click an uplink port group from the list, and click the
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- In the Miscellaneous section, select the Override check box, and from the drop-down menu enable or disable port blocking.
- Click OK.