Remove a distributed port group when you no longer need the corresponding labeled network to provide connectivity and configure connection settings for virtual machines or VMkernel networking.
- Verify that all virtual machines connected to the corresponding labeled network are migrated to a different labeled network.
- Verify that all VMkernel adapters connected to the distributed port group are migrated to a different port group, or are deleted.
- Locate a distributed port group in the vSphere Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups.
- Select the distributed port group.
- From the Actions menu, select Delete.