Remove unused secondary private VLANs from the configuration of a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Verify that no port groups are configured to use the secondary VLAN.
- On the vSphere Client Home page, click Networking and navigate to the distributed switch.
- On the Configure tab, expand Settings and select Private VLAN.
- Click Edit.
- Select a primary private VLAN.
The secondary private VLANs associated with it appear on the right.
- Select the secondary private VLAN to remove.
- Above the secondary VLAN ID list, click the times sign (x) button and click OK.