You can adjust the latency sensitivity of a virtual machine.
ESXi 6.7 requires full CPU reservation to power on a VM with hardware version 14 when Latency Sensitivity is set to high.
- Browse to the virtual machine in the vSphere Client.
- To find a virtual machine, select a data center, folder, cluster, resource pool, or host.
- Click the VMs tab.
- Right-click the virtual machine and click Edit Settings.
- Click VM Options and click .
- Select a setting from the Latency Sensitivity drop-down menu.
- Click OK.