You can restore a previously saved resource pool tree snapshot.
- vSphere DRS must be turned ON.
- You can restore a snapshot only on the same cluster that it was taken.
- No other resource pools are present in the cluster.
- Backup and restore must always be performed on the same version of vCenter and ESXi.
- Browse to the cluster in the vSphere Client.
- Right-click on the cluster and select Restore Resource Pool Tree.
- Click Browse, and locate the snapshot file on your local machine.
- Click Open.
- Click OK to restore the resource pool tree.