Use the datastore Performance tab to monitor how Storage I/O Control handles the I/O workloads of the virtual machines accessing a datastore based on their shares.
- Average latency and aggregated IOPS on the datastore
- Latency among hosts
- Queue depth among hosts
- Read/write IOPS among hosts
- Read/write latency among virtual machine disks
- Read/write IOPS among virtual machine disks
- Browse to the datastore in the vSphere Client.
- Under the Monitor tab, click Performance.
- Select Advanced.