You can move a virtual machine out of a cluster.
- Browse to the virtual machine in the vSphere Client.
- To find a virtual machine, select a data center, folder, cluster, resource pool, or host.
- Click the VMs tab.
- Right-click the virtual machine and select Migrate.
- Select Change datastore and click Next.
- Select a datastore and click Next.
- Click Finish.
If the virtual machine is a member of a DRS cluster rules group, vCenter Server displays a warning before it allows the migration to proceed. The warning indicates that dependent virtual machines are not migrated automatically. You have to acknowledge the warning before migration can proceed.