You can customize the graphics options on a per host basis.
Virtual machines should be powered off.
- Select a host and select .
- Under Host Graphics, select Edit.
- In the Edit Host Graphics Settings window, select:
Option Description Shared VMware shared virtual graphics Shared Direct Vendor shared passthrough graphics
- Select a shared passthrough GPU assignment policy.
- Spread VMs across GPUs (best performance)
- Group VMs on GPU until full (GPU Consolidation)
- Click OK.
What to do next
After clicking OK, you must restart Xorg on the host.