DRS does not move any virtual machines from a host.
Virtual machines are not moved from this host.
This may be because of problems with vMotion, DRS, or host compatibility. The following are the possible reasons:
- vMotion is not configured or activated on this host.
- DRS is deactivated for the virtual machines on this host.
- Virtual machines on this host are not compatible with any other hosts.
- No other hosts have sufficient resources for any virtual machines on this host.
- Moving any virtual machines from this host would violate a VM/VM DRS rule or VM/Host DRS rule.
- DRS is deactivated for one or more virtual machines on the host.
- A device is mounted to the virtual machine.
Address the issues that are preventing DRS from moving virtual machines from the host.