You can view the attestation status of a Trusted Host by using the vSphere Client.
- Both the Trusted Hosts and the vSphere Trust Authority hosts must be running ESXi 7.0 Update 1 or later.
- The vCenter Server hosts for the respective clusters must be running vSphere 7.0 Update 1 or later.
- Connect to the vCenter Server of the Trusted Cluster by using the vSphere Client.
- Log in as an administrator.
You can log in as a Trust Authority administrator or vSphere administrator.
- Navigate to a data center and click the Monitor tab.
- Click Security.
- Review the Trusted Host's status in the Attestation column and read the accompanying message in the Message column.
What to do next
If there are errors, see Troubleshoot Trusted Host Attestation Problems.