After a user or group and role pair is set for an inventory object, you can change the role paired with the user or group or change the setting of the Propagate to children check box. You can also remove the permission setting.
- Browse to the object in the vSphere Client object navigator.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click a row to select a permission.
Task Steps Change permissions
- Click the Change Role icon.
- Select a role for the user or group from the Role drop-down menu.
- Toggle the Propagate to children check box to change permission inheritance.
- Click OK.
Remove permissions Click the Remove Permission icon.