After you enable or disable TLS versions on vCenter Server, you can use the TLS Configuration utility to view your changes.
The TLS Configuration utility
scan option displays which versions of TLS are enabled for each service.
- Log in to the vCenter Server system.
- Connect to the appliance using SSH and log in as a user who has privileges to run scripts.
- If the bash shell is not currently enabled, run the following commands.
shell.set --enabled true shell
- Go to the VcTlsReconfigurator directory.
- To display which services have TLS enabled, and the ports used, run the following command.