The advanced iSCSI settings control such parameters as header and data digest, ARP redirection, delayed ACK, and so on.
Caution: Do not make any changes to the advanced iSCSI settings unless you are working with the VMware support team or otherwise have thorough information about the values to provide for the settings.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the ESXi host.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Storage, click Storage Adapters, and select the adapter (vmhba#) to configure.
- Configure advanced parameters.
Option Description At the adapter level Click the Advanced Options tab and click Edit. At the target level
- Click either Dynamic Discovery or Static Discovery.
- From the list of available targets, select a target to configure and click Advanced.
- Enter any required values for the advanced parameters you want to modify.