Remove iSCSI servers connected to your ESXi host.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the ESXi host.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Storage, click Storage Adapters, and select the iSCSI adapter to modify from the list.
- Switch between Dynamic Discovery and Static Discovery.
- Select an iSCSI server to remove and click Remove.
- Rescan the iSCSI adapter.
If you are removing the static target that was dynamically discovered, you need to remove it from the storage system before performing the rescan. Otherwise, your host will automatically discover and add the target to the list of static targets when you rescan the adapter.