You can use the vCenter Server Management Interface to monitor the network use of vCenter Server in the last day, week, month, or quarter.
Log in to the vCenter Server Management Interface as root.
- In the vCenter Server Management Interface, click Monitor.
- On the Monitor page, click the Network tab.
- From the date range drop-down menu, select the time period for generating the network utilization graph.
- From the table below the graph grid, select a packet or transmit byte rate to monitor.
The options vary depending on your network settings.The network utilization graph refreshes to display the use of the item you select.
- Point to the network utilization graph to see the network use data for a particular date and time.