You can transfer the associations of workflows with objects in the vSphere inventory using an XML file.
- Verify that you have configured at least one Orchestrator server to work with the same Single Sign-On instance to which the vCenter Server is pointing. You must also ensure that Orchestrator is registered as a vCenter Serverextension. You register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension when you specify a user account that has the necessary privileges to manage vCenter Server extensions. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware vRealize Orchestrator
- Log in as a member of the Administrators group to configure the default Orchestrator server.
- In the object navigator, click vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click the Context Actions subtab.
- Click the Export icon .
- Select a location where you want to save the XML file, and click Save.