You can import an XML file that contains the association of workflows with objects in the vSphere inventory.
- Verify that you have configured at least one Orchestrator server to work with the same Single Sign-On instance to which vCenter Server is pointing. You must also ensure that Orchestrator is registered as a vCenter Serverextension. You register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension when you specify a user account that has the necessary privileges to manage vCenter Server extensions. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware vRealize Orchestrator
- Log in as a member of the Administrators group to configure the default Orchestrator server.
- In the object navigator, click vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click the Context Actions subtab.
- Click the Import icon .
- Browse to select the XML file to import and click Open.