You can attach files, such as log files or screenshots, to VMware Service Requests directly from the vSphere Client.
If you already have a Service Request ID with VMware, you can use the vSphere Client to upload the system log bundles directly to your service request.
- From the vSphere Client sidebar, click Administration.
- In the Administration panel, under Support, click Upload File to Service Request.
- Click the Upload File to Service Request button.
- Enter the Service Request ID.
- Click Browse and select the file to attach.
- Click Upload.