You can export the detailed information for selected tasks or all tasks listed in the Tasks page to a CSV file.
To export the information about specific tasks, you can filter the task list and then select only the tasks that you want. You can also export the information about all tasks listed for an object or all objects in the vSphere environment.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to an object in the inventory.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- Under Tasks and Events, select Tasks.
- (Optional) To export one or more tasks, click the check boxes in front of the respective tasks.
- Click the EXPORT option at the bottom left corner of the Tasks pane.
Note: By default, if you did not select any tasks, the detailed information about all displayed tasks is exported.
The CSV file is generated and available for download.
- (Optional) If you selected one or more tasks but you want to export the information about all displayed tasks, click All Rows.
- (Optional) If you want to export only the information for the selected tasks, click Selected Rows.