You can export licensing information about vSphere licenses, products, or assets. The information is saved on your local system as a .CSV file. You can later open the .CSV file with third-party applications.
- To view and manage licenses in the vSphere environment, you must have the vCenter Server system, where the vSphere Client runs. privilege on the
- Click .
- Expand Licensing and click Licenses.
- (Optional) Select an item to export.
If you do not select a particular license, product, or asset, all items from the respective list are exported.
- Click the Licenses tab to select one or more licenses to export.
- Click the Products tab to select a product to export.
- Click the Assets tab to select the vCenter Server instance, hosts, clusters, or solutions whose licensing information you want to export.
Option Description vSphere Client
- (Optional) If you select an asset, specify the asset information to export by using the Filter () icon below the list of assets.
- To export the selected item or items, click .
- To export all items of the respective type, click .
- Click OK to save the file on your local system.