You can export the contents of an inventory list view to a CSV file.
- In the vSphere Client, click Menu and select Global Inventory Lists.
- In the left pane, select one of the object or resource categories to view objects of that type.
For example, click Hosts to view the hosts in the vSphere inventory.
- Click Export () at the bottom right corner of a list view.
The Export List Contents dialog box opens and lists the rows and columns available for inclusion in the CSV file.
- Select whether you want all rows or your current selection of rows to be listed in the CSV file.
- Select the columns you want listed in the CSV file.
- Click Export.