You can schedule a workflow to run at a specified time. You can also set the recurrence for a scheduled workflow.
Verify that you have configured at least one Orchestrator server to work with the same Single Sign-On instance to which vCenter Server is pointing. You must also ensure that Orchestrator is registered as a vCenter Server extension. You register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension when you specify a user account that has the necessary privileges to manage vCenter Serverextensions. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- In the object navigator, click vRealize Orchestrator.
- Under Inventory Lists click Workflows.
- Right-click the workflow that you want to schedule and select Schedule a workflow.
- Provide the required workflow parameters.
- Click Start/Schedule.
- In the Task name text box, type the name of the scheduled task.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, type a description of the scheduled task.
- Schedule the date and time of the workflow run.
- Specify the recurrence options.
- Click Finish.