You might need to export an item from a content library to your local system.
- Navigate to the Content Libraries list.
- Select a content library.
- Select the type of file you want to export.
- From the Templates tab, right-click a template from the library, and select Export Item.
- From the Other Types tab, right-click a file from the library that is not a template, and select Export Item.
- In the Export Library Item dialog box click OK.
- If you are exporting an OVF template, you are prompted to save each file associated with the template to the browser download location (for example, .vmdk and .mf files).