You can map a new SSO user to a guest user account by creating a user map. Mapping can be established for any type of SSO users, for example solution and users.
Power on the virtual machine.
- Navigate to the virtual machine and click Configure tab.
- Click the Guest User Mappings tab.
- Enter your user name and password and click Log In.
- In the Guest User Mappings pane, click the Add button.
The Add New User Mapping dialog box opens.
- From the list of SSO users, select the SSO user that you want to map to a guest account.
- Specify a guest OS user name and click OK.
The SSO user is mapped to a guest user account. A new guest user account is added to the list of Guest User Mappings.