Publish a library to replicate all VM templates stored in the publisher library to one or multiple subscribers.
If the publisher library contains OVF templates and other types of files, publishing the entire library to a subscription only replicates or updates the VM templates.
- Navigate to the Content Libraries list.
- Select .
- Open a local library by clicking its name.
- On the Subscriptions tab, select the subscriber libraries to update.
- Click the Publish button.
- In the Publish Library pop-up window, click Publish to confirm the process.
A publish task appears in the Recent Tasks pane.
All VM templates from the publisher library are published to the selected subscribers.