The VMRC network traffic might impact the work of the vCenter Server instance and you can limit the number of the concurrent VMRC proxy connections.
To ensure that the vCenter Server performance is optimum, configure the number of the concurrent VMRC proxy connections to be between 1 and 1024. To meet your configuration needs, you can change the maximum concurrent VMRC proxy connections. By default, the maximum number of concurrent VMRC proxy connections is 32.
Verify that you have theprivilege.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to and select the vCenter Server instance.
- On the Configure tab, select Advanced Settings.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Configure the number of the concurrent VMRC proxy connections.
Option Action Configure a concurrent VMRC proxy connection
- In the Name text box, enter config.mksdevproxy.connLimit.
- In the Value text box, enter a value for the maximum number of concurrent connections allowed.
- Click Add.
Limit the number of the VMRC proxy connections
- Click the Filter icon in the Name column.
- To view the VMRC proxy parameter, in the text box enter config.mksdevproxy.connLimit and close the dialog box.
- In the Value text box, change the number of the concurrent connections.
- Click Save.