You can limit the number of simultaneous connections to a virtual machine and lock the guest operating system when the last remote user disconnects from the virtual machine console.
- Verify that VMware Tools is installed and running.
- To use the Guest OS lock option, verify that you have a Windows XP or later guest operating system.
- Right-click a virtual machine in the inventory and select Edit Settings.
- Click the VM Options tab, and expand VMware Remote Console Options.
- (Optional) Select the Guest OS lock check box to lock the guest operating system when the last remote user disconnects.
- (Optional) In the Maximum number of sessions text box, specify the number of simultaneous connections to the virtual machine.
- Click OK.