You can edit and configure several vApp settings, including startup order, resources, and custom properties.
- Right-click a vApp in the inventory and click Edit Settings.
- On the Resources tab, edit CPU and memory settings, such as shares, reservation, and limit.
- On the Start Order tab, set and edit the start order of the virtual machines.
- On the IP Allocation tab, specify IP protocol and choose an IP allocation scheme.
- On the Details tab, view product information, such as name, vendor, product URL, and vendor URL.