You can monitor vSAN health and basic configuration through the ESXi host client.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address of the host.
The browser redirects to the login page for the host client.
- Enter the username and password for the host, and click Login.
- In the host client navigator, click Storage.
- In the main page, click the vSAN datastore to display the Monitor link in the navigator.
- Click the tabs to view vSAN information for the host.
- Click the vSAN tab to display basic vSAN configuration.
- Click the Hosts tab to display the hosts participating in the vSAN cluster.
- Click the Health tab to display host-level health checks.
- (Optional) On the vSAN tab, click Edit Settings to correct configuration issues at the host level.
Select the values that match the configuration of your vSAN cluster, and click Save.