You can view the status of vSAN health checks to verify the configuration and operation of your vSAN cluster.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- Under vSAN, select Skyline Health to review the vSAN health check categories.
- If the Test Result column displays a Warning (yellow) or Failed (red) icon, expand the category to review the results of individual health checks.
- Select an individual health check to view the detailed information.
- In the Info section, you can click the Ask VMware button to open a knowledge base article that describes the health check and provides information about how to resolve the issue.
- You can click SILENCE ALERT on a health check, so it does not display any warnings or failures.