You can select saved time ranges from the time range picker in performance views.
You can manually save a time range with customized name. When you run a storage performance test, the selected time range is saved automatically. You can save a time range for any of the performance views.
- The vSAN performance service must be turned on.
- All hosts in the vSAN cluster must be running ESXi 6.5 or later.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Performance.
- Select any tab, such as vSAN - Backend. In the time range drop-down, select Save.
- Enter a name for the selected time range.
- Confirm your changes.