You can monitor the performance of NFS and SMB file shares.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster and then click Monitor > vSAN > Performance.
- Click the FILE SHARE tab.
- Select one of the following options:
Option Action Time Range
- Select Last to select the number of hours for which you want to view the performance report.
- Select CUSTOM to select the date and time for which you want to view the performance report.
- Select SAVE to add the current setting as an option to the Time Range list.
File share Select the file share for which you want to generate and view the performance report.
- Click SHOW RESULTS.
For more information on vSAN Performance Graphs, see the VMware knowledge base article at https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2144493.