You can mount one or more datastores from other vSAN clusters managed by the same vCenter Server.
- Navigate to the local vSAN cluster.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, click Datastore Sharing.
- Click Mount Remote Datastore.
- Select a datastore and click Next.
- Check the datastore compatibility, and click Finish.
The remote datastore is mounted to the local vSAN cluster.
What to do next
When you provision a VM, you can select the remote datastore as the storage resource. Assign a storage policy that is supported by the remote datastore.